Affiliate How much money can an affiliate marketing novice make?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner
Affiliate Marketing relatected threads

AdServersite

Premium User
Nov 24, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Without having a blog or website, spending money on advertisements, or establishing my authority on social media, I was able to make $170 through affiliate marketing.

This is a screen grab: (email)

1705934545019.png
1705934607190.png
It just took two sales to get this $170 in profit.

I didn't even make an attempt or a hard sale.

Seemingly too good to be true? However, this is accurate.

Just a little history

Since 2013, I have worked as an online freelancer, and even as a young child, I thought that earning money online would be the perfect lifestyle and job.

I first learned that it was possible to make money online when I was 14 years old, but I worked mightily and never made a single cent.

After a few years, I completely forgot about this and concentrated only on my academics until I was sixteen and enrolled in college.

At the time, I was enrolled in Engineering, and I felt proud of the direction I was going. Not until I had severe financial difficulties that compromised my general wellbeing.

In addition to my studies, I was always worried about how I would pay for my necessities.

I went without food for a day or two quite a few times between 2012 and 2013.

I made an effort to hunt for work as a factory worker, call center agent, and service crew member, but I was never hired.

I used to believe that my lack of intelligence prevented me from even being hired by McDonald's. Maybe my shyness in the past prevented me from getting a job.

I was a recluse. [I think of myself as an ambivert now].

I almost felt like giving up. I thought that everyone was against me and that my family and everyone else I cared about saw me to be a disappointment.

However, I feared returning home. I needed to earn money in order to continue my education.

And I thought, perhaps we might call it a prayer, I'm not sure. Since I'm no longer religious, I'm not sure.
It might have been a prayer. Calling it God is fine with me.

"What should I do for the last time to survive?" I questioned. I was living on the front lines of a mental and personal conflict.

It resembles a gut feeling. A long-forgotten passion that I harbored.

I spent all day and night looking for methods to make money online. I signed up for virtually everything, clicked on ads, and tried everything else, but I never made a single cent.

Although it was a tragic event, it introduced me to the world of internet freelancing.

In my first online job as a virtual assistant, I earned $200.

I never stop learning after that.

I'm constantly trying to get outside of my comfort zone. From the outset, I was not happy with what life had handed me.

since I am aware of what it's like to have nothing growing up.

I increased my income over time because that was my goal.

till I reach my current monthly salary of $2,000 as a digital marketer.

I've always found it fascinating how affiliate marketers bring in six or seven figures of revenue annually. Some succeed even once a month.

It's absurd, and I wish I could follow suit.

I've tried creating my own blogs, advertising for them on social media, and even shelling out cash for them.

The unfortunate fact is that I didn't earn any money.

I lost money, time, and effort that I had invested.

I have acquired several valuable skills in digital marketing throughout the years, including affiliate marketing.

As a novice, you will earn nothing at all.

Before you earn any money, you will lose far more.

Ever wonder how I managed to earn $170?

It so happened that I gave my two former clients recommendations for A2Hosting because:

They required a reliable hosting company because they wanted a website.
They trusted me and had already paid for my services because I was working for them at the time.
They needed to buy the hosting plan immediately because I had to work with them.
I made the sale by sending my affiliate link, that's all.
I never got any money from my attempts to advertise the hosting on blogs or in comments.

If you truly want to use affiliate marketing to generate a steady income, it's a difficult game that requires a lot of time, money, and effort to perfect. You must be prepared to stick with the long game of consistently adding value to your target market if you want to succeed.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: