• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner
Ask Bible Questions and answer bible questions here
Jan 18, 2024
Barbados
Does God want to be your friend? Does he count you worthy to be his friend?

The Bible says...
From one man God made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their lands.
God intended that they would seek Him and perhaps reach out for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us.
(Acts 17:26, 27)

Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. (James 4:8)

Seek God while He may be found; call on Him while He is near. Let the wicked man forsake his own way and the unrighteous man his own thoughts; let him return to God, that He may have compassion, and to our God, for He will freely pardon. (Isaiah 55:6, 7)

And the Scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham had faith in God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called a friend of God. (James 2:23)

Be wise, my son, and bring joy to my heart, so that I can answer him who taunts me. (Proverbs 27:11)

How would you answer?

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: