Church Has the Catholic Church been a bad organization from the beginning?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Nope. Naturally not. The notion that they are wicked is absurd, even though I disagree with all of their doctrine. Has Catholicism in the institutional setting occasionally faltered? Yes. However, we Protestants have proven to be no superiors.

I have a Catholic wife. Sometimes I go to the Catholic church with her. Knowing that priests are selfless and willingly impoverished in order to serve their flock, I have great admiration for them.

My spouse isn't wicked. Even though I know more about the Bible and doctrine than she does, she is a better Christian than I am.

We are saved only because of grace. It is impossible to please God without faith.

The Bible doesn't say that God is even pleased if we get the doctrine "right" or that our correct doctrine is what saves us.

Compared to my Protestant brothers, I have personally found the Catholic church to be more welcoming. The Catholic Church often incorporates ideas that would divide Protestants. They have Jesuits, Franciscans, Dominicans, Carmelites, Benedictines, and so forth in this manner. In certain of their churches, there's even an undercurrent of charisma. Protestant churches simply split apart when there are disputes or differences. Hardly a Christian solution to an issue within the church

The Catholic Church is something I greatly admire. They can justifiably assert that they nurtured and protected the Christian faith.

They can justifiably assert that they protected and expanded the Christian faith to a far greater extent than we Protestants could during the early and middle ages of church history.

I cannot be a Catholic, and I am not one. However, I will always stand up for my Catholic sisters and brothers.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: