• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

Stalwart23

Aug 25, 2023
Leki Lagos
biblestudyforum.com
Do not magnify the devil by making him look like a force to reckon with.

HOW TO DEVELOP A RENEWED MIND

Your mind is your major capital

No man succeed without the mind

2. Recovery of Destiny

The moment the prodigal son changed his mindset and his direction, his destiny was recovered.

The Bible records that the best robe was requested to be put on him (see Luke 15:22), and he was also given a ring A changed life will attract a recovery of destiny:

Every time a person changes, things they've lost begin to be restored to them.

3. Enhanced Productivity

The Bible says when you see a man who is diligent in his business, he will stand before kings and not before ordinary peopl 22:29).

Change enhances productivity, and productivity will lead to excellence.

Excellence is the deterrent to sexism and raciam.

You say why or how? It is because when you excel, your background will be come irrelevant.

One sure thing is that it does not matter where you come from or who your father and mother are when you're that impact.

No one will bother to know such irrelevant details will be interested whether you're white or black.

It doesn't matter any- more. The impact you are making is all that matters.

This was why Joseph became a great man in Egypt. When it was clear to the king of Egypt that Joseph had the solution to their problem of an impending famine, it didn't matter to him that Joseph was a foreigner- he had the key to the question of the moment.

Joseph was immediately promoted from the prison to the palace!

That will be your story if you embrace change. This was the same reason why Barack Obama became the president of the United States.

The number one citizen in a white- dominated country is a man whose father was a black Kenyan and his mother a white American.

Stop telling us the devil is your problem. I am convinced that women are not always maltreated-and I en- courage women to step out and make changes-make an impact in the world.

There are women who have done so already. Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo- Iweala became a vice president of the World Bank. She also became a federal minister in Nigeria.

Every time you hear people say they are being marginalized because of where they come from, I say it's a lie! Why?

The truth is that they do not have a touch of excellence yet. What they need to do is improve their mindset and status by making changes within.

No one can marginalize a person who has the answer. If you are a doctor and you know how to treat people such that they get well, who will bother about where you Come from?

You can come from the moon for all people care. Doctor Ben Carson is an African-American neurosurgeon in the United States he is one of the best in the world, and he operates on many White people My friend, stop telling lies that the devil is your problem.

For your funny con, satans induence is almost everywhere, and he's fighting everybody even including Barack Obama and Deresa Ben Carson. Failed away with excuses and whom to blame. Anyone blaming others for their non achievement of low achievement is a failure. That's not how world changers think!

When you take responsibility as the reason for the failure you're ex- periencing, God will be able to help you.

It's not some witch in your community. It's not the devil either.

He's just a mere roaming ambassa dot. He's disturbing everyone else also, but they're succeeding.

Almighty God says that He will prepare a table before you in the presence of all your enemies (see Ps. 23:5).

4. Excellent Reputation

When you make positive changes in your life, you will earn an ex- cellent reputation. The Bible says, "A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches" (Prov. 22:1).

The moment you change, you will earn people's confidence. Watch anybody who changes for the better, you can put your money in their hands, and there will be no fear of loss

When you are trusted at your place of employment, there is a sense of secu rity and opportunities for advancement. If you're the boss of a trusted person, no matter how hard the economic crunch is biting, you will not want to let go of that trustworthy staff.

5. Righteous Leadership

Genuine change goes hand in hand with righteous leadership. Leader ship is not about one person in office; rather, it is about everyone assuming leadership at work, in the community, the church, and at home. The Bible says righteousness exalts a nation (see Prov. 14:34).

When we change leadership is also enhanced.

There's no way a chimpanzee can be head of state. Why? He has a problem of nature.

Likewise, if you do norchange from your fleshly nature, even when adorned with a suit, you are like a chimpanzee who wants to be president.

Can you make an armed robber a President? Even if you do make him a president, he will still be an anned robber until the if you do make his ways.

Until something happens and change occurs within you, nothing else will change

6. Assurance of Heaven

Jesus asks a pertinent question, "For what is a man profited the thall gain asks a "Food soul (Mart. 16:26).

Only changed people go to Heaven. You may ask why I believe this.

Because even though Judas was with Jesus, he didn't change.

He performed miracdes, but he didn't change within. So he went to hell despite all the miracles he had performed, Why did Judas go to hell?

Judas went to hell because he loved money.

Do not be excited that you attend church. If you don't change from evil ways to godly ways and thinking, you may still end up in hell.

Change is important and inevitable. Don't love anything of this world above the Lord Jesus. Judas loved money so much that even when Jesus told the disciples that one of them was going to betray Him, Judas was not moved.

In his heart he seemed to say, Even if you talk from here till eternity, I will still betray you! This was the time for Judas to change and repent, but the love of money had captured his heart already. He refused to change.

It is very painful and unfortunate that even when some people come to church services and hear messages that should convict them of sin or wrong-doing and cause them to change, they refuse. Many will say to the preacher instead, "The pastor can say anything he likes, but I will do what I want to do."

These are modern-day Judases. My friend, the sooner you change, the better for you. There is hell and there is Heaven.

*Let no one deceive you that there is no hell (see Matt. 24:13), Hell is real!*

But if you don't change now it may be too late to find out when you die.

Those who change are sure of eternity. It takes a changed person to live an eternal life in Heaven.

AFFECTING PERSONAL CHANGE

*Regardless of how much you desire change, nothing moves when to take a prove Nothing changes when proactive step by taking an book and write down the areas of your life you are desirous of change inventory of your life.*

Get a note the price for the things down and make a personal commitment to pay the price change.

The Bible says concerning Jesus, "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends" (John 15:13), Jesushan down His life for you. Hear me, dear reader, the ultimate life changer, forever, is Jesus. He is the only one who could give His life to save all of humanity to give humankind the choice whether to accept His sacrifice or deny it.

Perhaps you are an unbeliever reading this book today. You can choose to change your destiny by giving your life to Jesus right now-no matter the sin you may have committed or the evil you have done.

Jesus died so that He could change you. He died to bring that needed change into your life because you cannot change yourself. No one can change except through Jesus.

You can be in church and not be in Christ. The end of it is crisis. I was going to church too, and was busy praying like others, but I knew I wasn't born again. I didn't know the Lord. I didn't have Jesus as my Lord and personal Savior.

The church you attend is not the issue when we talk about knowing the Lord.

It has to do with your personal relation- ship with Jesus. If you have not made peace with Jesus and He comes today for instance, you will not make it into Heaven.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: