• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
THE MYSTERIES OF ANGELS

[when ever you see me write in any of my sermon ‘mystery’, know that there's more to that topic that I didn't write, because is not all that have the capacity to hear them]

Explanation through the spirit of God.

Shall we pray: king of the accents we thank thee for your goodness may you be praise in Jesus name, oh father I say may this your word be made known unto me by thy spirit in Jesus name, holy spirit cleanse all and guide as many that will be reading this, help them to understand the word in Jesus name Amen !!!!

Ayons ago, there lived a self existed being name ‘MAN’ also known and now called God(this is the origin of ‘man’, nevertheless I will go deep in this name ‘man’ when I write ‘the mystery behind Jesus called the way’. But for now let's look at the topic we have here, ok).
While God was creating heaven he create beings like him(spirits) then, he did not create anything time or in time. There are angel while they were created, they were covered with precious stones and cherub, while some don't need cover because they had body( seraphims) . if we look at the scriptures we will find two legions of angels let's study : (serahphims) Isaiah 6:2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

Ezekiel 1:3-10 The word of the LORD came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the LORD was there upon him.
And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.
And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.
And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.
And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.
Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.
As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.
For better understanding: Ezekiel 10:1-3, 15 Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne.
And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight.
Now the cherubims stood on the right side of the house, when the man went in; and the cloud filled the inner court.
And the cherubims were lifted up. This is the living creature that I saw by the river of Chebar. These were the only two legions of angel mentioned in the bible. And if we should look deep which we will, Lucifer was a cherub not a seraphim, also seraphim are those angles with God him self ( in this legion come Angel Micheal) and are stronger than cherubims. Cherubims are actually beneath, and Lucifer was a cherubim, i know the question you might be asking yourself now is how can Lucifer being a cherub was able to deceive angels stronger than he ????( that question will be answered in my sermon named ‘mysteries of demons’, now let's deal with our present topic) cherubim are massagers in the kingdom, but seraphims are Princes.

Difference between cherubims and seraphims

1 : cherubims have four wings while Seraphims has six read: ( serap...Isaiah 6:2, cherub...eze 1:6)
2 : their faces are different( read closely seraphims, though Isaiah did not mention their faces but John in the new testament did, proves:Revelation 4:7-8 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.
And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. If you read closely you will find out that both creatures has six wings in Isaiah 6:2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. and the both says holy, holy, holy is the Lord, read Isaiah 6:3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

Now read the difference: Ezekiel 1:10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

Understandable order :
Seraphims
Flying eagle
Calf
Lion
Man

Cherubims
Flying eagle
Ox
Lion
Man

Don't be afraid these animals are used to explain their qualities in the spirit. So if they have these animal faces it means the animal wisdom is what they possess in the spirit( I will go deep in this, in my sermon titled ‘ways of the spirit’)

Quality of the animals all together.
Flying eagle-determination, strong.....
Calf- obedient.
Ox-cooperative and dependable.
Lion-highly territorial.
Man- respect and humility. So these are the quality they possess in the spirit, but if you see one(angels) you will know that when the bible says Lucifer was beautiful it was not talking about is outward look, but his performance and operations in glory.
So when Jesus was saying no man has seen the father. now you understand why because even the seraphims that stand in God's presence are covering their faces with their wings read : Isaiah 6:2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. Read again: Revelation 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him ........
PLEADING FOR MY WORDS: I WRITE THIS NOTE OF PLEAD TO ALL THAT ARE DISAPPOINTED, I SAID IN MY SERMON TITLED ‘MYSTERIES OF KNOWING THE LORD’ I SAID THERE THAT I WILL BE EXPLAINING WHY THE PROPHET ARE CALLED ELDERS IN THE SPIRIT IN THIS SERMON. AM DEEPLY SORRY BUT I PROMISE I WILL STILL EXPLAIN WHY, BUT IN THE SERMON TITLE ‘THE MYSTERIES OF THE ELDER IN HEAVEN’ THIS IS BECAUSE THE ELDERS IN HEAVEN HAVE MYSTERIES THAT NEEDS TO BE SPOKE ABOUT, ON IT OWN, SO AM I FORGIVING ???? . KNOW THAT THESE MYSTERIES ARE NOT FOR ME TO KNOW ONLY BUT ALSO TO MAKE THEM KNOW UNTO AS MANY AS POSSIBLE, FOR THE TIME IS SHORT !!!!

SHALOM !!!
PRAYERS: FATHER GOD I THANK YOU FOR THE SUCCESS OF THE SERMON BE PRAISED, FATHER LORD HELP AS MANY AS HAVE READ, GUIDE THEM AND KEEP THEM FROM THE EVIL ONE ATTACKS, MAY THEY UNDERSTAND AND OBEY YOUR WORD IN JESUS NAME I HAVE PRAYED, AMEN !!!! May God keep you.
Shalom !!!! Shalom ☺☺☺!!!!

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: