?Ask How do I overcome frustration as a Christian? PSALM 77:1-9

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria

OVERCOMING FRUSTRATION​

PSALM 77:1-9
I cried out to God for help; I cried out to God to hear me. 2 When I was in distress, I sought the Lord; at night I stretched out untiring hands, and I would not be comforted. 3 I remembered you, God, and I groaned; I meditated, and my spirit grew faint. 4 You kept my eyes from closing; I was too troubled to speak. 5 I thought about the former days, the years of long ago; 6 I remembered my songs in the night. My heart meditated and my spirit asked: 7 “Will the Lord reject forever? Will he never show his favor again? 8 Has his unfailing love vanished forever? Has his promise failed for all time. 9 Has God forgotten to be merciful? Has he in anger withheld his compassion?

MEDITATION SCRIPTURE:
"Has God forgotten to be merciful? Has He in anger withheld His compassion?” Psalms 77:9

Frustration is the outcome of lost opportunities, disappointments, and failed efforts. Signs of a frustrated life include: aggression, loss of interest in productive activities, withdrawal, fault finding and depression in extreme cases. Frustration causes a feeling of worthlessness and loss of mental and emotional strength to forge ahead. The Psalmist cried out, "Has God forgotten to be merciful? Has he in anger withheld His compassion?"

The men of David were frustrated after they lost their families and things to the Amalekite invaders. In their frustration, they thought of stoning David their captain. Any action taken in the moment of frustration may lead to further damage and regrets. When you feel frustrated always remember that God has promised not to forsake you. Jesus, our dear Master, knew that there will be frustrating circumstances so He said to the disciple _“I will not leave you comfortless, I will come to you – John 14:18).

"And I will pray the father and he shall give your another comforter that he may abide with you forever’ (John 14:16).

Child of God, don’t give in to frustrations; always remember that God’s thoughts for you are thoughts of good and not evil (Jeremiah 29:11). You may have failed yesterday that does not make you a failure. The greatest antidote against the spirit of frustration is the shield of faith. Believe what God have said concerning your life, refuse any contrary opinion from the enemy. God will come through for you.

TURNING POINT:
The greatest antidote against the spirit of frustration is the shield of faith.

PRAYER:
Lord, I refuse to give in to any form of frustration. I receive the gift of faith and I quench every fiery dart in Jesus name.

BIBLE IN 1YR:
EX.29, 30; MATT.22:1-22.

Remember, you are encouraged to share this good news with your friends and well-wishers. Thanks, and remain blessed.

IN THIS YEAR; MAY NOTHING FRUSTRATE YOU IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVOURS!!!

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: