Church How do I overlook my offenders as a Christian?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria

'

Every day, opportunities to be offended are presented to us, and according to the Bible, they will come.

People will do things to hurt or offend you, but it’s entirely up to you to decide whether or not to be offended.

In Mark 7, the Syrophenician woman whose young daughter had an unclean spirit could have been offended at Jesus’ statement.

— She had cried after the Master for help, and in their ensuing dialogue, Jesus said,

— “Woman, it’s not right for us to give the children’s bread to dogs” (Mark 7:27 paraphrased).

— The woman could have thought aloud, “How could He call me a dog, just because I’m asking him for help? Is this how He talks to people?”

— But no; she was smarter than that. In a remarkable display of humility, she replied, “…Yes, Lord: yet the dogs under the table eat of the children’s crumbs” (Mark 7:28 paraphrased).

Consequently, she got her miracle!

Why wasn’t she offended by the Master’s statement? She had the heart of a true worshipper!

As a true worshipper, you don’t care what anyone says to or about you; you don’t care how anyone treats you. All that matters to you is your love for the Lord and your desire to please Him.

Always remember that it’s to your glory to overlook an offence.

God loves you...

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: