Bible Study How do I understand the calling of real Prophets and Prophetesses of God?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
THE GIFT OF PROPHECY

UNDERSTANDING THE CALLING OF REAL PROPHETS

~•Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
1 Corinthians:12:4,8-11(KJV)

~•Yes as we had said yesterday the ratio of true real prophets,to false ones in this generation has increased massively and beyond.The issue is not about how many people have said things or messages said to be prophetic, the issue is about ,is it truly From the Almighty God.[And Ahab king of Israel said unto Jehoshaphat king of Judah, Wilt thou go with me to Ramothgilead? And he answered him, I am as thou art, and my people as thy people; and we will be with thee in the war. And Jehoshaphat said unto the king of Israel, Enquire, I pray thee, at the word of the LORD to day. Therefore the king of Israel gathered together of prophets four hundred men, and said unto them, Shall we go to Ramothgilead to battle, or shall I forbear? And they said, Go up; for God will deliver it into the king's hand. But Jehoshaphat said, Is there not here a prophet of the LORD besides, that we might enquire of him? And the king of Israel said unto Jehoshaphat, There is yet one man, by whom we may enquire of the LORD: but I hate him; for he never prophesied good unto me, but always evil: the same is Micaiah the son of Imla. And Jehoshaphat said, Let not the king say so. And all the prophets prophesied so, saying, Go up to Ramothgilead, and prosper: for the LORD shall deliver it into the hand of the king. And the messenger that went to call Micaiah spake to him, saying, Behold, the words of the prophets declare good to the king with one assent; let thy word therefore, I pray thee, be like one of theirs, and speak thou good. And Micaiah said, As the LORD liveth, even what my God saith, that will I speak. And when he was come to the king, the king said unto him, Micaiah, shall we go to Ramothgilead to battle, or shall I forbear? And he said, Go ye up, and prosper, and they shall be delivered into your hand. Then he said, I did see all Israel scattered upon the mountains, as sheep that have no shepherd: and the LORD said, These have no master; let them return therefore every man to his house in peace.
2 Chronicles:18:3-7,11-14,16(KJV)] From the Strory Above we can see that Two kings wanted to go to war together but one of the kings was more devout to hearing the guidance of the LORD God YHWH,how ever it is imperative to understand that about a large amount number of about 400 prophets, prophesied victory for the Kings but Jehoshaphat was moved to hear about one more and hence this one came with a message which was different from all the other 400 prophets.Then let's have to consider in the next paragraph what then happened.

~•It is important to understand What the Holy Jewish Prophet Micaiah said and in comparison to what the other 400 prophets mentioned to the king,they had seen victory and properity for the king.[And when he was come to the king, the king said unto him, Micaiah, shall we go to Ramothgilead to battle, or shall I forbear? And he said, Go ye up, and prosper, and they shall be delivered into your hand. And the king said to him, How many times shall I adjure thee that thou say nothing but the truth to me in the name of the LORD? Then he said, I did see all Israel scattered upon the mountains, as sheep that have no shepherd: and the LORD said, These have no master; let them return therefore every man to his house in peace. And the king of Israel said to Jehoshaphat, Did I not tell thee that he would not prophesy good unto me, but evil? Again he said, Therefore hear the word of the LORD; I saw the LORD sitting upon his throne, and all the host of heaven standing on his right hand and on his left. And the LORD said, Who shall entice Ahab king of Israel, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one spake saying after this manner, and another saying after that manner. Then there came out a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will entice him. And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the Lord said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so. Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil against thee. Then Zedekiah the son of Chenaanah came near, and smote Micaiah upon the cheek, and said, Which way went the Spirit of the LORD from me to speak unto thee?
2 Chronicles:18:14-23(KJV)]

~•Now it is imperative to understand that From the Physical Plain of the Earth the King wanted to hear only good and victorious news.Like l usually say, Say Good prophetic words does not really change the Mind of God towards the perception of our lives, what moves God is e heart planted in faith and a character that is full of attitude of repentance willing to extremely sacrifice itself be it what for For Holiness and Truth of God to be it in preaching or lifestyle.[Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
James:2:17,26 / Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

James:1:21-22]Today in the mordern Christian Church,some Christians have the mentality of royal priesthood and being chosen.[But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;
1 Peter:2:9(KJV)] Of course God desires Good for His Children like the Bible says, ye we should expect that from Him ,Good things and Good Life [Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
Matthew:7:9-11(KJV)] But Mature Christianity is also learning and accepting that God can rebuke and reproof the People in His Accurate and Precuse Love[My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction: For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth. Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
Proverbs:3:11-13(KJV)], at times the Holy Spirit can change the message to rebuke sinners and the type of sins that grieve the heart of God and the Holy Spirit.[And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
Ephesians:4:30(KJV)]It then the Bible will tell us that there is time for Everything both good and bad[To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
Ecclesiastes:3:1-4,8(KJV)] Both times should be acceptable in the Christian Life ,not that we accept attacks but able to conquer them through proper principles of Faith [There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
1 Corinthians:10:13(KJV)]

~•It must be understood that true Prophets / Prophetesses of God do not always speak to please people [For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
Galatians:1:10(KJV)]. In the body of Christ the church prophets or Prophetesses, should be servants of Christ not humans,{Or be influenced by people to tell them, how to prophesy or what to prophesy but should respond to scripture and the Spirit of God,[Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:
Isaiah:30:10(KJV)]} however their messages should be both salt to remove sins from people and light to show people the way [Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Matthew:5:13-14(KJV)] , holiness, salvation and heavenly truths and promises including Biblical Prophecies most Congregations cannot understand books of Daniel and Revelations and other prophecies written in other pages of the Bible.[That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;
Colossians:2:2] Elijah at mount Carmel fought against 450 prophets to 1, hence there ratio, of real ones to fake 400:1 or.450 :1. [Then said *Elijah unto the people, I, even I only, remain a prophet of the LORD; but Baal's prophets are four hundred and fifty men.* And Elijah said unto the prophets of Baal, Choose you one bullock for yourselves, and dress it first; for ye are many; and call on the name of your gods, but put no fire under. And it came to pass, when midday was past, and they prophesied until the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that there was neither voice, nor any to answer, nor any that regarded. And Elijah said unto all the people, Come near unto me. And all the people came near unto him. And he repaired the altar of the LORD that was broken down. And Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, unto whom the word of the LORD came, saying, Israel shall be thy name: Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the LORD God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again. Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.
1 Kings:18:22,25,29-31,37-38]Furthermore Christians should understand that real prophets don't violate the written word of God but bring Revelation that Completes the path of the understanding the will of God at His Holiness and Righteousness mysteries [Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God. Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.
1 Corinthians:4:1-2(KJV)]

a)For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
2 Timothy:4:3-4(KJV)

b)Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before.
Matthew:24:23-25(KJV)

Salvation Prayer
Word and Your Lordship through Your Word resides in me,please write my name in the book of
Life ,in salvation mercies and Judgement of Love as a Sinner,From Today l am Christian and Live
for you Only and not the pleasing the World,in Jesus Christ s Name Amen.

Scripture Basis
Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.-Romans:10:9-11(KJV)]

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: