Spirituality Men who turn their body to a temple of Fornication

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
My generation wake up

Apostle Ayodele Babalola left this world and was known as a man of prayer.
Archbishop Benson Idahosa left this world and was know as a man of radical Faith.
Smith Wigglesworth left this world and he kept a record of healing that no one could question.

Kathryn Khulman left this world and till today we still talk about her,do you know why,she made a great impact in her time.
Pastor E.A Adeboye,even in his old age,he is still known for his brokeness and love for Christ.

Pastor Williams Kumuyi till today he is respected for his teaching of Holiness and preparedness for the coming of Christ.
Brother Gbile Akanni is known for his teachings of kingdom lifestyle.

Dr.Dk.Olukoya is known and respected worldwide for his deliverance messages and warfare.
And so many men of God hold records in Christ today.

But my question for you is that what will you be remembered for? Will you be remembered as the men who turn his body to a temple of Fornication. Will you be remembered as the lady who heaven trusted with souls,but instead you led a lot of souls astray. Will you be remembered as the man who is always remembered as the man who values argument than winning souls.

Will you be remembered as an Apostle of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and Tiktok, when Heaven as trusted you with cities and Nations,here you are taking over Social media.

My dear sister,heaven trusted you with resources that will advance the kingdom ,but here you are bringing setback to the advancement of the kingdom.

What will you be remembered for? If heaven Trusted you with that family of Poverty,and you die with them in that Poverty. When Heaven Trusted you with that city of Immorality,but here you here promoting worldliness and Immorality in the city. When Heaven Trusted you with the assignment of dethroning the Kingdom of Jezebel but here you are also involving in yourself indecent dressing and calling it fashion.
My generation wake up
We are a Burning Flame

Heaven At Last

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: