Church No More Games - Your Destiny Your Future

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
*NO MORE GAMES*

Don't wait for someone else to do what God told you to do.

You will feel the pain of not fulfilling your calling both here on earth and in eternity; it is a pain that will never go away.

One of the things you must make up your mind to do is to be very serious with your Christianity.

In these final hours of the last days, before the Master shows up, you shouldn’t be the one to treat spiritual things with any form of laxity or irreverence.

Don’t play games with the Lord!

Life isn’t about your personal dreams, plans, aspirations or ambitions.

The Bible says, “Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness” (2 Peter 3:11).

— It makes no difference what beautiful structures you see in this world or the earthly fulfilment of men; everything shall be destroyed.

? Luke 9:62 TLB Anyone who lets himself be distracted from the work I plan for him is not fit for the Kingdom of God.

Never take the Gospel of Christ lightly.

Your priority should be: Jesus first, and everything else afterwards.

When you make Him your priority, you’ll never need to worry about anything else; He’s wisdom personified, and if you walk with Him, He’ll give you all the wisdom that you need to guide you, and cause you to deal excellently in all things.

Never think you’d lose for giving up anything or everything for Him.

If you ever face challenges or troubles because of Him, He’ll lead you through victoriously. He’s ever so gracious and kind.

— Refuse to allow anything distract you from serving Him and living for Him as you should.

— Be about His business, doing that work which He planned for you before the foundations of the earth.

— Remember, when you face Jesus at the judgment seat of Christ, He’s going to ask you: “What did you do with the assignment I gave you?

— Did you do my work?”

— Therefore, finish well; finish strong.

Don’t be distracted.

Like the Master Himself, let your goal, your inspiration and driving force, be to do the will of Him that sent you, and to finish His work.

Prove your love for the Master; do the things He’s asked you to do.

If you prove your love for Him, He’d never let you down; you can bet your life on that.

Give Him your love; give Him your heart, and He’ll give you such fulfilment that you could never know otherwise.

Get excited about serving Him and living for Him; and everything else will fall into place.

ARE YOU BORN AGAIN ?

TAKE ACTION NOW!!!

RECEIVE SALVATION NOW

GOD WANTS YOU SAVED TODAY!!!!

PRAYER OF SALVATION
“O Lord God,I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ,the Son of the living God.I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He is alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life;I’m born again.Thank you Lord,for saving my soul!’Im now a child of God.
Hallelujah!”

Congratulations! You are now a child of God.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: