Daily Manna PSALM 30:1-15 Will there be joy in the morning?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

BSF

Aug 31, 2023
Leki Logos
biblestudyforum.com
FRESH MANNA DAILY DEVOTIONAL

SATURDAY 18TH NOVEMBER, 2023

JOY IN THE MORNING

PSALM 30:1-15
1 I will exalt you, LORD, for you lifted me out of the depths and did not let my enemies gloat over me. 2 LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me. 3 You, LORD, brought me up from the realm of the dead; you spared me from going down to the pit. 4 Sing the praises of the LORD, you his faithful people; praise his holy name. 5 For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

MEDITATION SCRIPTURE:
"I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul" (Psalm 31:7).

There are sad and confusing situations in life. Sometimes the natural eye cannot see a glimpse of hope anywhere. But from the Word of God today, we can see that there shall be joy in the morning. For a case study let's look at the life of Ruth a young Moabiłe lady. Ruth saw and fell in love with one of the sons of Naomi, they got married. After ten years of childlessness her husband died. Well staying behind in her own mother land Moab would have been the best option for her since the lsraelites disdained the Moabites.

However Ruth out of compassion choose to return to the land of Israel just to provide assistance and comfort to already broken hearted Naomi who had changed her name to bitterness, because of the bitter experiences of life. Ruth's decision to follow Naomi to a strange land presented no hope and no future but the God of Israel was involved. In her dark night of sorrow and loneliness of widowhood, God caused joy to break out. Ruth got married to one of the nobles in the land and was named in Jesus' ancestry.

Dearly beloved, you will not die just like that. Your story will not end in shame. Your enemies will not rejoice over you. There shall be joy in the morning. That disappointment is actually painful, but it is an open door to the beginning of new things in your life. There is no permanent season in life. The reason why they are called seasons is because they come and go. l see your night season of tears giving way to your morning season of joy receive it in Jesus name Amen.

TURNING POINT:
_The reason why they are called seasons is because they come and go._

PRAYER:
Dear Lord, I receive your joy and your peace in Jesus name. Amen.

BIBLE IN IYR:
EZEK. 7,8,9; HEB. 10:24-39

AUTHOR:
REV. DR. MERCY EZEKIEL

Remember, you are encouraged to share this good news with your friends and well-wishers. Thanks, and remain blessed.

MAY YOUR JOY IN LIFE BE FULL!!!

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: