Spirituality Ways to avoid Spirit of Delilah Judges 16:19

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Spirit of Delilah
Judges 16:19
And she made him sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head; and she began to afflict him, and his strength went from him.

The spirit of Delilah invokes strange spiritual sleep it's victims to enable it steal, kill and destroy.
Remember it was while men slept that tares was planted by the enemy
While the woman slept her roommate exchanged her baby and dropped the dead child for her. When Lazarus slept they took him inside the tomb and closed him up until Jesus intervened on his matter against Martha's wish.
Satanic evil exchanges, transactions and operations are done when men have gone to sleep.
✓I declare evil wind of sleep projected to cut you off and keep you in the dark in order to make you unvigilant in your life, destiny, family, vocation etc. be scattered in Jesus name.
✓I declare let the Spirit quicken and reawaken you spiritually to be on guard over your environment.
✓Every weight that besets and drags you down to weakness and inactivity be cast off from off you.
✓Receive the watchers anointing and grace. Take charge and take control of things around you.
✓Let every satanic activities around you be arrested and frustrated in Jesus name Amen

By the word of the Lord I declare
Ezekiel 2:1-2

Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee.
And the spirit entered into me.., and set me upon my feet.
Awake and rise up from that sleeping point and stand in the power of the Spirit. Recover all that you lost and regain access and control in Jesus name Amen

Shalom

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: