Church Ways to escape the Spirit of Delilah Judges 16:21 NLT

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Spirit of Delilah

So the Philistines captured him and gouged out his eyes. They took him to Gaza, where he was bound with bronze chains and forced to grind grain in the prison
Judges 16:21 NLT

The Spirit of Delilah destroys divine and heavenly vision and cause men to pursue vanity in exchange to divine purpose
It brings men into confinements and limitations while they are busy.
I pray with you and for you.
By the enabling and preserving grace of the Spirit of God, your heavenly vision shall not be lost, diverted or exchange for vanities and vain glory.
You shall not yield to any deceptive enticement to sell your birthright in Jesus name
May you always be flooded with light to see. Your heavenly vision shall not be lost
Any engagement of activities in vocation, business or ministry that is ordained to tie you down, imprison and limit the gift of God in your life and cause to be busy with things that has no eternally glory, values and reward for you thereby making you irrelevant, abused and misused.
By the power of the Spirit of God, I declare your disengagement from such activities in Jesus name.
I move you back to your place of assignment, grace and functionality in destiny. Let the greatness in you be quickened. Rise up again in power, pursue, overtake and recover your lost times and opportunities
I declare the Lord Jesus our Master shall find you so doing in the place of your calling in destiny. Receive grace to stand in your place of vision and may always have light in Jesus name Amen

Shalom

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: