Bible Study What are the mystery of asking, seeking and knocking?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
THE MYSTERY OF ASKING, SEEKING, KNOCKING(Matt 7:7) AND WHY MUST YOU BE LIKE A LITTLE CHILD(Matt 18:3).
(PART ONE)

Explanation through the spirit of God.

Prayers: father God we thank thee for your faithfulness I say may you alone be exalted, oh Lord as am about to start reading your word may your spirit come and direct me and also cleanse me with the blood of Christ in Jesus name, oh Lord bless my knowledge as I read and help me to grow more spiritually for in Jesus name have prayed Amen !!!!
Firstly : ASKING, SEEKING AND KNOCKING.
the word Jesus spoke in the book of Matt 7:7 when he said in Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: could it be that Jesus was just making
a knowledgeable word or a mysterious word, we should understand that Jesus never gave us knowledgeable words but mysterious words in spirit, so this statement was not knowledgeable but spiritual and the mystery behind it, I will reveal to us today. If we look at the life of Abraham it explain this mystery,
1: asking: Genesis 17:17
Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?

Here Abraham has no son and Abraham was still asking, now note that there is different between you asking and seeking. And when God has said it will be Abraham has to believe. So whenever you're asking always believe.

2: knocking : Genesis 17:17
Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?

In this same chapter you can tell how long Abraham have been knocking he(Abra....) Said ‘he is hundred years old’ so he have been waiting over 100y for a son to be birth through Sarah.
*Now know if you are asking without knocking you can't be a seeker.
3: Seeking:Genesis 22:3
And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him.

This clear shows the faith of seekers, seeker don't look onto their lives. Anointing is not actually a gift, power, prophecy, revivals and so on, they are litter in the part of seeking not in the part of asking nor knocking. But when you see people that follow God for things, when they come to the part of seeking, if they touch power they will turn back and began to build mansions called church. Abraham know what he was look for, he is called the father of many nations, Abraham seek to the extent that he touch a realm where God was fighting for him even when he lied read(Genesis 20:1-10) here also we should learn that our lie can make God to destroy a whole nation beware of lying tongue God hate it. A man (Abraham) that have been waiting for a son from sarah for years, finally get one, wants to go and sacrifice him. This is the ways of spiritual men, they behave abnormal, you can't comprehend their behaviors, it just so abnormal. There can't watch out for themselves anymore but for the one who owns the self, read 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. Those that die for Christ are those in the part of seeking.

Shalom !!!!

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: