Literature What is a good daily habit?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner
Literature related threads

AdServersite

Premium User
Nov 24, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
When you feel that your stomach is 80% full, stop eating.
Consume more veggies and fruits. Eat as little junk food as you can.
Develop the daily habit of reading a few pages from a book.
Every day, walk for at least 30 minutes.

Avoid spending a lot of time sitting still. Make occasional movements using your body parts.
Spend a few minutes conversing with upbeat individuals.
Sip seven or eight glasses of water.
Every time I see the vegetable vendor, housekeeper, or security officer, I strike up a conversation with them and inquire about their lives. Both of us are happy since I get attention and they feel unique.
Give back to the community whenever you can. You'll feel more confident as a result of that.

Consider unpleasant thoughts from time to time, such as how empty you would have felt if your parents, husband, or kids had not been around, or how awful your life would have been if you had been jobless. You will feel incredibly satisfied by this and become appreciative of what you already have.
Make a list of all the things in your life for which you are thankful in a notepad. Make it a daily habit to read them aloud whenever you get a moment.
Engage in play with kids. They provide encouragement.

Grin. Occasionally without cause.
Aim for six to seven hours of sleep each day. You can maintain your mental health by doing this.
Develop plants. You'll stay intellectually and physically engaged.
Say a prayer.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: