?Ask What ways do I wait on God?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
As a teenager, David was anointed to be the next king of Israel, but he didn't go straight to the throne.

God hid him away for years in isolation, doing the same thing he'd been doing, taking care of his father's sheep. This period of isolation was an incredibly important time in David's life.

They were proving years, where he showed God what he was made of. He showed God that he'd be faithful. David became a person of excellence.

He waited patiently for his time to come and took the attitude: "For God alone, my soul waits in silence and quietly submits to Him, for my hope is from Him" (Psalm 62:5). After David passed the test of being faithful in obscurity, God knew He could trust him with prominence.

Maybe you’ve had bad breaks. You weren’t treated right; it wasn’t fair. Do yourself a favor. Forgive so you can be free. Forgive so you can reach your potential. Forgive so you can see the beauty for ashes.

Don’t bury the toxins. You have to give it to God. Trust Him to make it up to you. You weren’t created to live with poisons weighing you down, contaminating your vision.

You will rise so much higher if you’ll get free from that.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: