• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.

AdServersite

Nov 24, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
1.) Matthew 8:17 - That the prophecy of Esaias the prophet, according to which He Himself took our infirmities and bore our illnesses, could be fulfilled.

2.) Proverbs 3:7-8 - "Have fear of the Lord and turn away from evil; do not be wise in your own eyes." It will bring marrow to your bones and health to your navel.

3. Isaiah 53:5, "But he was bruised for our iniquities, and he was wounded for our transgressions; the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and we are healed with his stripes."

4.) Exodus 23:25: "And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy water and thy bread; and I will take away sickness from among you."

5.) James 5:14–15 - "Is there a sick person among you? He should summon the church elders, and they should pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. The sick will be healed by faith prayers, and the Lord will raise him from the dead.

6.) Psalm 91:9–10 - "Because thou hast made thy habitation, the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High; There shall be no evil upon thee, nor shall any plague approach thy dwelling."

7.) 3 John 1:2 - “My dearest, above all, I desire that you may flourish and be well, just as your soul prospers.”

8.) Jeremiah 30:17 - “The Lord will heal thy wounds, and I will restore health unto thee.”

9.)Verses 17–18 of Psalm 34 state that when the righteous cry out, the Lord hears them and delivers them from all their problems. The Lord saves those with a contrite spirit and is near to those who have a broken heart.

10.)The passage "Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness" (1 Peter 2:24) describes how you were healed by his stripes.

11.) Psalm 103:2–3 – “Grateful to the Lord, O my soul, and do not forget all his benefits: Who pardons all of thy transgressions and heals all of thy ailments.”

12.) Philippians 4:6-7 - "Be careful for nothing, but in everything, manifest to God your requests by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving." And by Christ Jesus, the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and minds.

13.) And Jesus said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague," as recorded in Mark 5:34.

14.) Psalm 107:19–20: "Then they call out to the Lord in their troubles, and he delivers them from their bonds." He delivered them from their destructions, healed them, and sent his message.

15.) Psalm 30:2 - "O Lord, my God, thou hast healed me; I cried unto thee."

16.) Psalm 147:3 - “He binds up their wounds and heals the broken in heart.”

17.) Matthew 4:23–24 - "And Jesus traveled throughout all of Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom, and curing ailments and diseases in the people." His reputation spread throughout all of Syria, and people from all walks of life came to him for healing, including those suffering from various illnesses and painful conditions, devil possession, insanity, and palsy.

18.) Psalm 42:11 - "O my soul, why are you cast down? And why are you uneasy inside me? Put your hope in God, for I will continue to give thanks to him, who is both my God and the source of my health.

19.) Mark 11:23 - "Believe that whatever he says to this mountain, he will have whatever he says; and he who says to it, removed, and cast into the sea, shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he says will come to pass, and he shall have whatsoever he says."

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: