Artificial Intelligent (AI) An artificial intelligence (AI) image has no place on social media networks

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
Artificial Intelligent (AI) related thread

AdServersite

Nov 24, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Social media is meant to be a user-generated content platform. Given that every image we view is artificial intelligence (AI) created, what utility is having user-provided content?

It doesn't seem at all real.

Social media is meant to be a user-generated content platform. Given that every image we view is artificial intelligence (AI) created, what utility is having user-provided content?

It doesn't seem at all real.
AI-generated visuals ARE human-made.

The AI system creates the desired image after receiving instructions from the user on its details. Images are not created by AI on their own.

It's far simpler to create an AI image to my specs if I need an image of a house than it is to search the internet for it or drive around the neighborhood seeking for the perfect property to snap a picture of.

Furthermore, I own the copyright to every AI image that I create. This implies that I own it and can use it without getting permission from anyone else.

Whether you agree or disagree with me, there isn't much you can do to stop AI images from being ubiquitous.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: