Hosting Basic cheap host for blog?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

Filermean

May 27, 2024
Canada
I am looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? I tried Google but then found a post on here which said a lot of reviews are fake so thought it best to as you good people. The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.

Thank you!

Join BSF Community Channel for our giveaways.

Join and wait for update...
To become more web host-oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date.
You know, they contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms. Good luck with your search.

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: