Best hosting for ecommerce, high sql queries?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

McSerra

May 27, 2024
UK
Greetings to all,
Let me explain my issue. I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping. Also run php codes. My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less. Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same?

Thanks

Reactions: BSF
Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal or bitcoin.

Webhosting can be an enjoyable experience or it can be a nightmare. Take your time and test out a webhosting provider before you join.

Budget hosting companies are: hostingsource, siteground and planethoster.
Service and performance are at the highest level of expectancy.

Plans from netshop-isp.com.cy and planethoster.com are the best to have a deal with.
FANTASTIC customer support, even in the middle of the night! Their support teams are over there to pick up the phone and answer my panic questions. I'm so glad you're there. Five star effort!

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans and checking customer reviews.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: