Daily Devotional Daily devotional: God's Love in Our Relationships

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.

BSF

Aug 31, 2023
Leki Logos
biblestudyforum.com

Daily devotional:​

Divine Dialogue

God's Love in Our Relationships

Bible Text
: Colossians 3:14

Memory Verse: Colossians 3:14 - "And over all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony."

Thought/Reflection:

God's love is the glue that holds our relationships together. Just as glue binds things together, God's love unites us in perfect harmony. May we seek to put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony, and may our relationships be a reflection of His love.

Action Point:

Reach out to a friend or family member and show them love and support today. Whether it's a kind word, a helping hand, or a listening ear, may we demonstrate God's love in our relationships.

Prayer/Affirmation:

Dear God, help me to put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. May my relationships be a reflection of Your love, and may I be a source of encouragement and support to those around me.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: