• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

BSF

Aug 31, 2023
Leki Logos
biblestudyforum.com
FRESH MANNA DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

MONDAY, 27TH MAY, 2024

WALKING BY THE RULES

PSALM 119:1-8.
1 Blessed are those whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the LORD.
2 Blessed are those who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart,
3 they do no wrong but follow his ways.
4 You have laid down precepts that are to be fully obeyed.
5 Oh, that my ways were steadfast in obeying your decrees!
6 Then I would not be put to shame when I consider all your commands.
7 I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws.
8 I will obey your decrees; do not utterly forsake me.

MEDITATION SCRIPTURE:
Blessed are they who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart (Psalm 119:2).

Statutes are rules of conduct or action laid down by a governing authority and especially a legislature. God, our Father, is the Universal Law Giver. The whole creation is governed by laws and divine principles. To enjoy peace, fruitfulness, health success in al ramifications, you must keep the statutes of the Lord. For instance, when Joshua was about to take over the leadership of the children of Israel to take them to their Promised Land, God gave him divine instruction. This book of the law shall not depart from thy mouth, (speak the law) but thou shall meditate there in (think the law) day and night (every minute of your existence) that thou may observe to do according to all that is written therein (your life style and actions must be controlled by the law), for then, thou shall make thy way prosperous and then thou shall have good success. (Joshua 1:8 paraphrased).

Note: 'Then thou shall make thy way prosperous'. It didn't say God will make your way prosperous.

No! This simply means that once you begin to speak the law, think the law and act the law, you have set your feet on the lane of success and prosperity.

God is a God of order, rules and patterns. When you walk according to pattern, maintaining the rules, success becomes a natural outcome. For every breakthrough you seek in life, God has set His standards. Seek and discover them then walk in them and your testimony will come true.

TURNING POINT:
When you walk according to pattern maintaining the rules, success becomes a natural outcome.

PRAYER:
Father, help me to walk in Your statutes, in Jesusname, Amen.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
1CHRON.8, 9, 10; JN.8:37-59.

MAY YOU REMAIN FERVENT AND EFFECTUAL IN THE LAWS AND RULES OF GOD FOR A PROSPEROUS LIFE, AMEN!!!

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: