ddos protected hosting solutions?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

Palseka

Jun 4, 2024
UK
Hey so I posted a week or so ago I was looking for a dedicated server with ddos protection I am now interested in finding possibly a VPS instead.
I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 4GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $40 a month.
Any info on NetShop-isp.com.cy ddos protected hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

I am constantly impressed with the support offered by GTHost.com instant servers. You'll get unrivaled support, speed, and reliability.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.

Must say NetShop-isp.com.cy is a fantastic host. They're cheap, reliable, friendly, give massive amounts of space and bandwidth and best of all, they're quick on the case! My account was set up in under 1 hour! Also, they reply to your support tickets very quickly. Choose these guys, they're better than ANYONE I've ever been hosted by before.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: