Ebay eBay DS - TrackTaco vs TBA

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
Ebay discussion

AdServersite

Nov 24, 2023
Abuja Nigeria

Is it not the case that eBay recognizes TBA tracking numbers and thus restricts the seller?​

I began to go back into dropshipping a few months ago. I did FBA a few years ago, but I sold the account. and have no desire to repeat the action.

Anyway, I launched eBay DS with the expectation that it would fail miserably. It turns out that things went well for the first several months. The order was Amazon -> eBay. Since we used to track numbers using TT years ago, that's what I was doing.

Nevertheless, I discovered that you could now enter the TBA number into eBay, and the platform would identify this as an Amazon package.

My sales essentially stopped happening over time when I started doing this. I currently have zero everyday sales.

Another item that stands out is that, despite the fact that it should be closer to 99%, my "Tracking uploaded on time and validated" is only at 63%.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: