Bible Study God's Love in Our Obedience - John 14:15

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

BSF

Aug 31, 2023
Leki Logos
biblestudyforum.com
Divine Dialogue

God's Love in Our Obedience

Bible Text: John 14:15 - "If you love me, you will keep my commandments."

Memory Verse: John 14:15 - "If you love me, you will keep my commandments."

Thought/Reflection:

Today's scripture reminds us that our love for God is demonstrated through our obedience to His commandments. When we choose to follow His instructions, we are showing our love and devotion to Him. This is not a burdensome task, but rather a natural response to His love and grace in our lives.

Action Point:

Take a moment to reflect on times when you obeyed God's commandments, even when it was difficult. How did it make you feel? How did it help you grow in your relationship with God? Write down your thoughts and experiences, and use them as a reminder of the joy of obeying God.

Prayer/Affirmation:

Dear God, help me to obey Your commandments, knowing that I am showing my love for You. Give me the strength and courage to follow Your instructions, even when it's challenging. Thank You for Your love and grace in my life. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: