Bible Study God's Love in Our Prayers - Philippians 4:6-7

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria

Divine Dialogue​

God's Love in Our Prayers

Bible Text: Philippians 4:6-7
Memory Verse: Philippians 4:6

Thought/Reflection:
When we pray to God with thanksgiving, we are demonstrating our love for Him. May we seek to let our requests be made known to God, trusting in His peace that surpasses all understanding.

Action Point:
Reflect on times when you prayed to God with thanksgiving, and how it helped you trust in His peace.

Prayer/Affirmation:
Dear God, help me to pray to You with thanksgiving, trusting in Your peace that surpasses all understanding.

Expanded Devotional:

In Philippians 4:6-7, we are encouraged to bring all our worries and concerns to God in prayer, with thanksgiving. This act of thanksgiving demonstrates our love and trust in God's sovereignty. When we pray with thanksgiving, we acknowledge that God is good, even in the midst of challenging circumstances.

As we make our requests known to God, we can trust in His peace that surpasses all understanding. This peace is not just the absence of trouble, but the presence of God's love and grace in our lives. It is a peace that guards our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Reflection Questions:

- What are some things you are worried about today?
- How can you bring these worries to God in prayer with thanksgiving?
- How has praying with thanksgiving helped you trust in God's peace in the past?

Prayer:
Dear God, help me to pray to You with thanksgiving, trusting in Your peace that surpasses all understanding. May my love for You be demonstrated in my prayers, and may Your peace guard my heart and mind in Christ Jesus. Amen.

Last edited:

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: