Bible Study God's Love in Our Serving - Matthew 25:35-40

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
God's Love in Our Serving

Bible Text: Matthew 25:35-40

Memory Verse: Matthew 25:40
"Just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me."

Thought/Reflection:
When we serve others, we are demonstrating God's love. In today's Bible text, Jesus teaches us that serving others is equivalent to serving Him. May we seek to serve others with love and humility, just as Jesus did.

Expanded Message:
In Matthew 25:35-40, Jesus highlights the importance of serving others as a demonstration of our love for Him. He says that whenever we serve the least of our brothers and sisters, we are serving Him. This passage challenges us to see Jesus in everyone we meet and to serve them with love and compassion.

Action Point:
Reflect on times when you served others selflessly. How did it make you feel? How did it impact your relationship with God and others?

Prayer/Affirmation:
Dear God, help me to serve others with love and humility, just as Jesus did. May my service to others be a demonstration of my love for You. Amen.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: