• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

BSF

Aug 31, 2023
Leki Logos
biblestudyforum.com
“Am I a dog,” he roared at David, “that you come at me with a stick?” And he cursed David by the names of his gods. “Come over here, and I’ll give your flesh to the birds and wild animals!” Goliath yelled. David replied to the Philistine, “You come to me with sword, spear, and javelin, but I come to you in the name of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies—the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. Today the Lord will conquer you, and I will kill you and cut off your head. And then I will give the dead bodies of your men to the birds and wild animals, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel! And everyone assembled here will know that the Lord rescues his people, but not with sword and spear. This is the Lord’s battle, and he will give you to us !”
1 Samuel 17:43‭-‬47 NLT

Just like David. You may be standing face to face with a giant, a difficulty, a hard nut to crack. Everybody's gone. You're deserted. Just your stand alone self left to deal with it.
And the enemy is saying 'You would've listened to their advise and turned back but you stubbornly came this far. You'll be swallowed up. You have no way out'. Voices are telling you all sorts of things about how doomed you are already.
But like David, it's time to reply the enemy, the folks he's using, the situation and everything around you.
What you say in every case matters in the spirit realm. Words counts in the spirit. There are no careless words, every word is serious and effective.
Paul said
What shall we then say to these things? If God is for us, who shall be against us?
Romans 8:31

What you say settles it all. God says it I believe it, that settles it. What about God saying it and you say something different. What you say after what God said settles it. You're either agreeing with God or disagreeing to His word

Can two walk together except they be agreed?
Amos 3:3
David spoke in agreement with God. Let your words agree with God's purpose, plans, promises and counsels for you. Be positive.

Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee; and the light shall shine upon thy ways.
Job 22:28 JUB
Rise boldly and say it. Calling those things that be not as though they have been. Goliath head was in his neck when David said he's going home with it and it later went home with David
Declare you outcome against the odds,uglies and darkness before you. The light is in you, when you speak, light will shiner and darkness will automatically be terminated.

We having the same Spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed and, therefore, I have spoken; we also believe and, therefore, speak;
2 Corinthians 4:13 JUB

Now it's your turn to decree:
I am victorious. Greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world.
I will leap over walls and run through troops. I am running over. My head is anointed and lifted above the enemies round about me. I am not confused, not stranded, not frustrated and can't be disappointed. I am appointed for beauty not ashes, appointed to be celebrated.
I have the garment of praise. I celebrate victory in this situation.
I am more than conquerors. Lines are fallen to me on pleasant paths. The land that swallows others shall give me milk and honey...

You can go on and on.
Let the spirit possess you and fill you with words like a flowing river.
The giant is fallen before you, cut off his head and take it home as your evidence

See you on your special thanksgiving service

Shalom

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: