Bible Study How To be responsible? 1 Samuel 17:20 CEV

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

Stalwart23

Aug 25, 2023
Leki Lagos
biblestudyforum.com
BE RESPONSIBLE

David obeyed his father. He got up early the next morning and left someone else in charge of the sheep… (1 Samuel 17:20 CEV)

Remember David? He was the last-born and a young lad. His father gave him the responsibility of caring for the sheep, and David did this diligently and without complaining. When he had to run other errands, he made sure the sheep were well taken care of until his return. That’s being responsible!

As a child, you have responsibilities at home, chores that you’re expected to perform everyday.

Be a responsible child. Just like David, do your tasks, assignments or chores at home diligently. God is watching you, and He’ll reward your diligence.

? SCRIPTURE READING

1 Corinthians 4:1-2

SAY THIS
I’m inspired to carry out all my chores and assignments in a diligent manner that reflects who I am in Christ!

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: