Real-Estate Forum How to find Dubai property for sale?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
Real-Estate Forum thread

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
I will share my thoughts and the facts regarding the Dubai economy, but I will not advise you to invest in Dubai or Dubai real estate.

The largest purchasers in Dubai, India, Pakistan, and the UK must be examined first.

Due to the crackdown on corruption and Dubai's sluggish economy, Indians are currently investing less in the city. Keep in mind that Indians comprise 27.1% of the UAE's population, and given the chance, they would never wish to leave the country because of the way of life they are accustomed to there.

Another significant investing group is Pakistanis.

The crackdown on corruption and the launch of CPEC are also to blame for the decline in investment from Pakistan. Many funds from the UAE have returned to Pakistan as a result of CPEC. Additionally, keep in mind that 12.5% of UAE residents are Pakistanis, and given the chance, they would never want to leave the country because of the way of life they are accustomed to in Dubai.

Due to the lifestyle that Dubai offers, the Asian population in the UK now also prefers to own real estate there. If given the chance, many people would prefer to live in Dubai. because it offers a better lifestyle and is close to Asian countries.

Let's examine several additional Middle Eastern nations. There are few options for wealthy people in nations like Syria, Iraq, and Libya to return home. However, the offerings of Dubai are far superior to those of other Middle Eastern nations. Additionally, this population segment will not be able to return to their home nations in the near future.

Now, have a look at the model that Dubai has to offer. I must note the incredible vision of Sheikh Mohammad, the ruler of Dubai.

Examine the sectors that have emerged in the past ten years. Everyone is aware that Dubai's tourism business is one of the largest, and it was nonexistent just twenty years ago. You simply must see the new developments in Downtown, DFC, Palm, Sport City, and a number of amusement parks and first-rate resorts, to mention a few. Nothing gave rise to the industry.

Take a look at Emirates and how it has grown to be one of the most popular airlines for travel. Look at the success of a company that was only formed in 1985.

The ninth busiest port in the world is Jabal Ali Port. It employs cutting-edge technologies. Once more, it only began in 1979 and quickly gained enormous success.

When non-GCC nationals were permitted to buy freehold properties in 2006, the real estate market officially began. This industry was only founded twelve years ago.

Additional developments include the DIFC, Media City, Sport City, and the Palms. About them, I could write a book.

Now, take a look at Asia as a whole to discover developments like these.

Indeed, there is a slowdown, but it is not limited to Dubai; several nations are experiencing this as well.

However, you must keep in mind that the leadership in Dubai is very honest with their own nation and would stop at nothing to get it back on track. It will only take time. However, can you genuinely assert that the leaders of other nations in the region have the will or vision to improve their nation?

It is critical to recognize that Dubai is learning and adapting to make their nation a better home for its residents.

Dubai, in my opinion, needs to support small businesses much more and promote investments in this area.

The solution is to offer favorable conditions and lower fees to tiny companies so they may become self-sufficient. It is crucial because investors from many nations are eager to invest in Dubai; with a little government support, the small business sector might see a significant increase in investment.

Words are not as powerful as action. When you stroll around Dubai's streets, you become aware of how the city's leadership operates.

But you have to remember that Dubai's leadership is quite honest with their own country and will do whatever it takes to bring it back on track. It will simply require time. But can you really say that the leaders of other countries in the region have the vision or the will to make their country better?

It is important to acknowledge that Dubai is learning and changing to improve the quality of life for its citizens.

I think Dubai needs to encourage investments in small firms and support them much more.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: