?Ask How Will I Be Empowered To Rise - Isaiah 61:1-3

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.

Stalwart23

Premium User
Aug 25, 2023
Leki Lagos
biblestudyforum.com

There is no way you can shine if you are not ready to take step to move forward in life.​

EMPOWERED TO RISE Isaiah 61:1-3, Psalm 103:5, Ephesians 2:10.

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Psalms 103:5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

CONTENTS:
(1) WHAT IT MEANS TO RISE
(2) HOW TO RISE
(3) WHAT IT MEANS TO BE EMPOWERED
(4) THE THREE RUDIMENT FOR LIFETIME EMPOWERMENT (THE SPIRIT,THE ANOINTING AND THE WORD)
(5) THE BENEFITS FOR YIELDING TO THE CALL.

BEFORE YOU RISE, THERE MUST BE AN EMPOWERMENT THAT WILL GUARANTEE YOUR RISING .

First of all, you must understand what it means to RISE.

1). WHAT DOES IT MEANS TO RISE

To RISE, is to WAKE-UP from slumbering

To RISE is to be determined.

RISING is the first step to STARTING the assignment.

It is not enough to say I want to RISE but the question is are you determined.

UNTIL WE RISE, WE CAN'T SEE THE GLORY OF GOD.

Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

Isaiah 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

(2). HOW TO RISE

RISING must be INTENTIONAL, it doesn't happen by LUCK (for he that is faithful in little, will still be faithful when it's big). There must be a track record of your faithfulness in that little you're doing.

When the scripture said " God search for a man, it's not that there was no man at all, but there was no man WILLING to STAND (ARISE).

The question tonight is

ARE YOU READY TO ARISE.

UNTIL PROPHET ISAIAH SAID "HERE AM I SEND ME" GOD WAS STILL IN SEARCH OF HIM HE(GOD) CAN EMPLOYED FOR THE GREAT ASSIGNMENT.

I'M RISING, NOTHING CAN DRAG ME DOWN". IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

(3). WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE EMPOWERED.​

TO be EMPOWERED is to be ENDUED.
To be EMPOWERED,is to be given an AUTHORITY.
The level as to how we rise, is primarily predicated on the encounters we've received, birthing the empowerment.
Christ knew that until we're empowered, we can't be a true disciples. That's why He (Jesus Christ) told the disciples that they should go to Jerusalem to be ENDUED by the Holy Spirit of God for the assignment, Acts 1:4-8; 2:1-4.
IN ACCORDANCE TO OUR TEXT (ISAIAH 61:1-3), IT IS CLEAR THAT THE SPIRIT UPON IS THE EMPOWERMENT WE RECEIVED FOR SERVICE OR FOR THE WORK.
What empowers a man to rise is the SPIRIT. When the spirit comes upon you, He quickens the mortal body to get up for work.

The spirit is strength Himself.​

If you don't have the HOLY GHOST, ask God for Him.
Rising, from our anchor scripture Isaiah 61:1, is ENGAGING in the assignments.
Jesus Christ who understood the ministry of the spirit upon, read it out so loudly in Luke 4 : 18 " THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS UPON ME BECAUSE HE HAS ANOINTED (EMPOWERED) ME IN ENGAGING MYSELF TO ALL THE ASSIGNMENT, EVEN TO ESTABLISH THE COUNSEL OF GOD WHO SENT ME ON EARTH, (paraphrased).
(4). THERE ARE THREE RUDIMENT FOR LIFETIME EMPOWERMENT.
There's an EMPOWERMENT right now
Thus saith the Lord.

(i). THE SPIRIT (ACTS 1:8b).

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

"YOU SHALL RECEIVE POWER AFTER THE HOLY SPIRIT IS COME ON YOU"

Before power is deployed, Holy Spirit fills the vessels first, so that, He(Holy Spirit) can lead you in alignment,of how the power which you will receive can be useful. So, the ministry of the Holy Spirit can never be over emphasized.
The WORK of the Holy Spirit is to TEACH us all we need to know and also to REMIND us what Christ has thought us in time past, that we may have forgotten.

Oh thank you Jesus Christ for the gift of the HOLY GHOST.

The TEACHING mentioned above, implies that the Holy Spirit will teach us how we can ADMINISTER the POWER once it's released upon us.

(ii). THE ANOINTING (ACTS 1:8)

Isaiah 61:1 THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD GOD IS UPON ME; BECAUSE THE LORD HATH ANOINTED ME.

The ANOINTING is the EMPOWERMENT for service.In other word, the anointing is the empowerment given to man to SERVE.That's why wherever and whenever the ANOINTING is been mentioned, it must be attached to tasks. Luke 4:18;Isaiah 61:1; 10:27;Acts 1:8.

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.

THERE'S NO ANOINTING WITHOUT TASKS

IN OTHER WORD, UNTIL YOU ENGAGE THE ANOINTING, YOU CAN SEE THE STRENGTH OF WHAT YOU CARRY.

THE REASON OF YOU BEEN ANOINTED , IS NOT TO BRAG BUT TO WORK.

For the kingdom of God is not in WORDS.

When we rise, we rise to work but what empowers us for smooth work is the ANOINTING released.

Say to yourself

" I MUST WORK"

iii). THE WORD (Joshua 1:8)

(4). THERE ARE THREE RUDIMENT FOR LIFETIME EMPOWERMENT

THE SPIRIT
THE ANOINTING
THE WORD.

iii). THE WORD (Joshua 1:8)

You can have the anointing and yet not been successful and prosperous, Joshua 1:8.

DO YOU KNOW HAVING THE ANOINTING IS NOT ENOUGH?

You can have the anointing and yet dwell in sin, until the WORD is been hidden in your HEART. Ps 119:11.

You can have the anointing and yet walk in darkness, until the WORD becomes LAMP to your FEET and a LIGHT on your PATH, Ps 119:105.

You can have the anointing and yet lie and as well be wrong but in the WORD we find TRUTH and RIGHT(this implies knowing your right as christians,for many perished for lack of knowledge). Ps 33:4.

5). THE BENEFITS FOR YIELDING TO THE CALL.

To yield means to GIVE IN.

To yield also mean to be INFLUENCED.

Yielding is, ALLOWING yourself to be moved or used by another Being or spirit to make room for someone for something.

No one has ever says YES to the CALLING OF GOD and regret at the END.
The end always becomes better and great.

THE BENEFITS​

(i) You will be a VOICE to your generations.

ii) You will be a LIGHT to your world.

iii) ALL THINGS will begin to WORK for your FAVOUR.

I PRAY FOR YOU.​

AS MANY EXPERIENCING RISING AND FALLING IN YOUR PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL LIFE, TONIGHT I PUT TOTAL FULL STOP TO THAT LIFESTYLE.

YOU'RE MADE FOR EXPLOIT AND EXPLOIT SHALL YOU DO FOR THE KINGDOM.

KINGS SHALL COME TO YOUR RISING.

FOREVER YOU WILL BE CALLED ONE FAVOURED OF GOD IN JESUS MATCHLESS NAME WE'VE PRAYED
AMEN.

GLORY TO GOD.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: