• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner
Computers related threads

AdServersite

Premium User
Nov 24, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
I spend a lot of time watching TV. I also spend a lot of time on my PC. I don't play video games. I was losing time having to swap out my glasses and wait for logins. I decide to just use the PC and set up a 32" 4K LCD monitor. I need assistance determining which card/monitor combination would be best for my current setup.
I think I included all relevant information.
The main objective is to watch TV on my computer using streaming services like Netflix, Prime, and Max.

The motherboard is an Acer model Aspire TC-710 (U3E1), with revision V:1.1. The chip vendor is Intel, and the chip model is Skylake. The chip vendor is Intel, and the revision number is 07 for the Southbridge. The PCH Southbridge is revision 31.
Temperature of the system: 42 °C BIOOS Version R01-A3 Brand: American Megatrends Inc. Date:
Date: March 18, 2016
Voltage Memory Controller 0.110 V CPU Core 1.353 V, 2.013 V, 2.090 V, 1.837 V, 2.530 V, 1.045 V, and VIN6 and VIN7
Slot Type: PCI-E x16 Slot Usage: In Use PCI Data Slot
PCIE16X Slot Designation: Data lanes x16 Characteristics 3.3V, PME Slot Number 0—Shared
Slot Type PCI-E Gen 2 x1 Slot Usage In Use PCI-E Slot Type Slot PCI-E Gen 2 x1
Slot Designation M.2 Features Data lanes x1 3.3V, PME Slot Number 2, Shared

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: