• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
Copywriting related thread

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Content writing has grown to be a profitable and significant industry for businesses worldwide in the modern era. More and more companies are being pushed by the Internet to include more content with their services in order to increase awareness and assist customers get more value for their money.

Do you require a top-notch, experienced article writer? I promise that the one-on-one service you receive will fit you and your business like a well-tailored suit! In order to assist your website and product jump off the screen and immediately stick in people's minds, I make sure to integrate your unique needs.

Experience

I guarantee the highest caliber of work with every item I write because I have extensive experience in a wide range of fields, from fashion to sports and everything in between. I have a strong interest in the English language's wonders, and every word is carefully picked to have the most impact while adhering to the style and targeting the audience of your choice.

I give each composition a distinct voice and sing it as though it were your own. I promise authenticity delivered on the platform and in the format that works best for you and your business.

Research is crucial.

The importance of research is equal to that of writing. You don't want the same old thing to be repeated and rewritten.
You don't want the same old thing to be repeated and rewritten. Like you, I want your business to be at the vanguard of the information highway, providing the most up-to-date and educational content for millions of people to share!

You are not required to wait.

For me, meeting deadlines is a personal objective. Naturally, if all you want to do is leave, you don't want to wait for the bus. I think copywriting is no different. Since I dislike leaving you waiting, we will discuss and establish a deadline before I begin any task. After that, you can just unwind knowing that your content will be delivered on schedule.
I don't like to keep you waiting out in the cold that's why before I start each work we will chat and decide on a deadline, then all you have to do is sit back and relax, knowing that your material will be given on time so you don't have to put back any launch dates or postpone any advertising.

Of course, issues that are beyond anyone's control can occasionally occur. I will make sure to keep you up to date with any special situations and if the work just so happens to not be to your standards, I will try hard to remedy anything upon instruction!

Cost:

-Writing articles and SEO content costs $1.1/100 words.
-Writing a press release: $1.4 per 100 words

-Writing guest posts, product reviews, and web material costs $1.2/100 words.

Savings:

Receive a 10% discount when you buy more than ten articles.

Information required:

The quantity of goods required
Word count for every piece of content.
Additional guidelines

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: