• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

AdServersite

Premium User
Nov 24, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Acquiring a Hetzer dedicated server and reselling it to launch a shared web hosting company. The specifications of the server will be determined so that in the worst case situation, if every one of my clients purchases the cheapest plan I offer, which will be about 4 GB of space, I will have about 900 clients/websites because AMD RyzenTM 9 7950X3D 128 GB DDR5 ECC 4x 1.92 TB NVMe SSD (Gen4). (I realize 4GB of space isn't much, but my clientele isn't very tech-savvy, and I'm headquartered in the Middle East) My concern is, can a server with these specs manage this many clients/websites, and if not, what configuration should handle this?

Additionally, I've been searching for a respectable webhosting panel and am undecided between Spanel and Cpanel. Despite its erratic pricing, Cpanel will be a less expensive option for me because I can receive a discounted price based on the number of licenses I purchase. However, Spanel looks like a better choice for me because they will handle server management and client support, relieving me of the burden of handling that aspect of things.
However, I'm not sure if Spanel can manage this many websites without the security and stability capabilities found in Cpanel+ Cloudlinux, such as Cagefs. I apologize if I misinterpreted anything; I've been studying this industry and trying to learn more about it for a while.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: