Church Let those who are faithfully serving the Lord stay strong

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.

Emmanuel

Premium User
Oct 10, 2023
Lagos Nigeria

What is about to affect the globe is heavy to explain both negative and positive... Jesus Christ is cometh.​

In no distant time, in the history of the world, the world will become darker, and there will be a famine of truth, especially the true gospel.

I saw a dying, hopeless, and helpless people crying for help.

Confusion and crisis will increase!

I heard God searching for men who won't compromise the truth and won't trade it for money or earthly things.

The world will soon become even darker.

Strange happenings as wickedness get increased, the health of many will fail them and money won't be able to save them.

But, Revival across nations will continue!

Sincere Child of God, sincere Minister of God, remain faithful, keep learning, and keep filling your water tank. Soon, those who didn't believe in you will come seeking.

I saw the transfer of mantles and fathers of faith waving goodbye to the world.

God will use many who we don't expect to do greater things. Something is coming!
Negative and Positive,

MARANATHA, MARANATHA, MARANATHA - Jesus is coming!

Let those who are yet to be born again repent and get born again!

Let those who are not serious with their serving God wake up and get more serious.

Let those who are faithfully serving the Lord stay strong, remain steadfast, keep focused, watch and pray, and keep increasing their capacity.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: