Prayer List of Prayer Points on fruitfulness

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.

Stalwart23

Premium User
Aug 25, 2023
Leki Lagos
biblestudyforum.com
1. Disperse by fire every Egyptian force against my procreation in the name of Jesus.

2. In the name of Jesus, let every force that has turned my life into a fig tree perish in flames.

3. In the name of Jesus, you spirit husband/wife who is killing my physical children, release your grip and perish.

4. In the name of Jesus, disperse every destroyer who is attempting to impede my fruitfulness.

5. In the name of Jesus, I command all authorities to hurl my children into the sea, disperse them, and let them perish.

6. In the name of Jesus, dry up with fire every wicked growth that is inside my womb.

7. In the name of Jesus, vomit my children by fire every power that has engulfed them.

8. In the name of Jesus, may any stress that could cause me to miscarry throughout my pregnancy be eliminated.

9. In the name of Jesus, my spiritual life has become fruitful.

10. In the name of Jesus, I command every demonic fruit that has been assigned to cause me humiliation and embarrassment to catch fire.

11. May the power in the blood of Jesus stifle every fury of the dryness power directed against my life.

12. In the name of Jesus, I command the unfruitful arrow that has been fired into my life to jump out and return to its source.

13. In the name of Jesus, I ask that the anointing of shame upon my life be changed to grace.

14. In the name of Jesus, I command every demonic fruit that has been assigned to cause me humiliation and embarrassment to catch fire.

15. May the power in the blood of Jesus stifle every fury of the dryness power directed against my life.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: