Looking for fast VPS hosting

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

McSerra

May 27, 2024
UK
Hi I am looking for fast VPS. This upgrade has come due to one of my clients wanting a more secure solution (and willing to pay).
Realistically I'd be looking at around $50/month for the service.
I'd prefer a managed option and would rather have the service on KVM (or other virtualisation that doesn't "share" resources about).
In terms of spec, I'd like around 3-5cores and 4 or more GB of memory.
Not too bothered about SSD space (tough this would be nice) but around 100Gb of space would be preferred.
Most important would be some form of backup facility (which I would say comes with some form of managed solution).
Any help would be appreciated, preferably from someone who uses the company they recommend.

Regards

Join BSF Community Channel for our giveaways.

Join and wait for update...
Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

Make sure to contact web host and see if they can do services for you such as restarts etc fast.
Also confirm what kind of conditions your server would be kept under - that is very important.

Right VPS deals can be got from reliable companies like profvds.com and libertyvps.net.
So:
beautiful support
no downtime (until now)
fast servers
great hosting plans with many features
What you want more ? Try them and you will not regret!

As the proprietor of an online business, you will have to make some important choices about your web hosting service.
Your web hosting service controls the server where your website is located, and the right one can mean the difference between an attention-grabbing...

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: