• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
Marriage Maters related threads

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
YOUR CHILDREN RECORD EVERYTHING YOU DO IN MARRIAGE!
IMG-20240926-WA0031.jpg
A few years back, my son was overjoyed when his mother returned from work and gave her an embrace he would never let go of. When I asked him to excuse me so that I could hug my wife too , my son said I just want to love my mother as much as you love her. I and my wife looked at each other and smiled. ☺️

Even though my son was too young then to understand what love was, however he could practically saw *LOVE* in the way I cherished and adored my wife.

Dear men, one of the greatest gifts you can give to your children is to love their mother without reservation!!

Dear Wives, the best gifts you can give to your husband are PEACE & RESPECT. Having a strong marriage is the best thing for our kids to see. When they see us working as a team to make choices, spending time together and being respectful, it shows them that they are in a safe and secure environment.

While loving your children is important, loving and making time for your spouse should be at the top of the list. If your marriage is strong, your whole family will be strong - your life will be more peaceful and you’ll be a better parent.

Treat your spouse the way you want your kids' future spouses to treat them. Your actions are teaching your children what they should expect from marriage.

Some couples are preaching wrong sermon to their children and even singles around about the subject of marriage. Be careful about your comments, actions and reactions

Did you know your children are watching you...?

Watching how you do marriage.

Watching the tone of voice you use with your spouse.
Words like “what is wrong with you?” “Are you d*af/blind?” “Are you m*d?” or any such words should not be heard in your home.

Your children are Watching if you’re affectionate with your spouse.

Watching how you talk about and treat your spouse.

Your marriage is the Gospel you’re preaching to your children every single day.

Your children are in “how to do marriage” school and you are their teacher, so work hard to show them what a healthy marriage looks like.

Let your children know that you value your role as a partner AND parent. You don’t have to choose between being a good parent and a good partner. Working together to find the right balance will pay off in the long run for you, your marriage, and your family.

Your Children record everything you do.

If not for anything else but for the sake of your children and their mental health, live happily in your marriage.

Show your love for each other in front of your children; this lets them know mom and dad love each other, letting them feel secure while showing them what to expect from their future spouse.

Lastly, train your children in the way of the Lord. Don’t be harsh with your children. Never curse your children. Discipline them in love, not out of anger or frustration. They are children and will err often. Be patient with them. Pray with them. Show them how to pray. Lead by example. Hold them and bless them specially every morning.

You will not fail in marriage in Jesus name

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: