Online Reputation Management (ORM) Please, I need your help. My store is being spammed by someone!

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
Online Reputation Management (ORM) thread

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Hello friends,

I really need your assistance!
Someone is spamming my recently launched store because they are extremely bored. It appears that the transaction is not completed; just the bot is added, the promotional code is applied, and the payment is made.

I fear that this will result in my store being locked or anything similar. This is the final fraudulent transaction of the day, and I have disabled my fraud score and tried everything else, but I have no idea why it keeps happening.

1728619557734.png
I am unable to track down the actual IP because it is utilizing proxies and a VPN.
1728619642466.png
It's getting really annoying since, even though I'm not positive, I feel confident in stating that this is related to the (RESOLVED) dispute thread and other fraud tactics they are employing. I know this is another issue, but I must fight against it.

I need your assistance with what I need to do.
to steer clear of these circumstances.
Naturally, I won't publish my link, but I have hosted on Sellix; if you know of any configurations, plugins, or other things, please let me know!

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: