Church Prophetic - Isaiah 45:2 I will go before thee

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Prophetic Corner

Isaiah 45:2
I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

Gates of Brass and Bars of Iron

When dealing situations that appears as Gates of Brass and Bars of Iron.You are confronting stubborn and difficult cases. This is what Joshua saw and the scripture said.

Joshua 6:1
*Now Jericho was straitly shut up because of the children of Israel: none went out, and none came in.

This is a case where you are before your expected anticiipated blessing but you'll have no access to it because the access was straitly closed.
See it says because of the straitness those who may go out couldn't and those who wants in also weren't allowed. So it's permanently closed

May be that's the issue with you. You can't get access and those who will want to reach you and be of help are also disconnect from you due to the straitness. The Lord told me to you now that He will intervene in this case. How?
He will break the gates even though made of bronze and cut it's bars even though made of iron. This is going to be by force. It's going to be a radical operation because the enemy is proving stubborn.

I declare a radical demonstration,a quaking, rumbling and collapsing. As in the Philippian dungeon when two ministries were held bound, God thundered down with a quaking, shaking and rumbling and all doors and chains and shackles got broken and loosed.
Your deliverance is here now.

There's a move of God like never before. Be loosed and be free.
Enter now into a new dimension of your destiny free to fulfil purpose.
Begin to experience a new realm of glory in Jesus name Amen

Shalom

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: