Providing VPS from dedicated servers?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

Palseka

Jun 4, 2024
UK
Hey,
As the title suggests I am looking to provide VPS for my customers.
I wanted to ask a few questions.
1. I have read a lot of articles and everyone seems to give a different opinion, can I virtualize the threads of a CPU or is it just the cores?
2. What is the best dedicated servers specs (CPU, RAM etc) to be able to cost efficiently provide around 20-30 VPS for 4x8 VPS and 6x12 VPS? I do not need anything crazy as users will be running non-critical programs.

I do not want customers to use other providers as I will need the vps in the same server rack as my main servers.
I will be purchasing these dedicated servers and then splitting into VPS using KVM, Porxmox etc.
Will Neironvps.com work fine for my needs? Any reviews or alternatives please?
Any tips in managing or what is the best way to go about this would be great.

If you are not 100% happy with the place you are now at, then can highly recommend Allwebhost to you. One of the best web hosts out there.
The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should pick the top website hosting provider and join in their money making businesses online.
I'm using Rockhoster.com web hosting to host multiple websites, including a couple of my clients.
They are good at what they do, it's not overpriced claptrap.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: