Server recommendation for my websites?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

McSerra

May 27, 2024
UK
Hello,
I have a forum website(invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis
12 gb ram
400 gb SD
I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
Current issues i am facing is database table crashes....

Thanks

Reactions: BSF and admin
What is your monthly budget?
You no longer need to search through the masses to find reliable hosting providers.
With one simple click you can access a vast knowledge-base, which contains expert answers to common questions.

You may try hosting plans from hostingsource and planethoster as they are proven to be the best in delivering hosting services.
Their technical support people are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and clearly take pride in their roles.

Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host provider.

Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.
GTHost.com instant server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

No complaints so far, and I recommend GTHost.com server hosting to anyone who wants to host multiple domain names on the same server for a nominal cost.
Try this one: E5-2650v2, 64GB, 2x480GB SSD, 500M Unmetered starting at $99. It can be perfect for many clients who rent servers for VPN businesses.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: