Bible Study Temptation And Enduring Problems 1 Corinthians 10:13

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

Enyim

Aug 19, 2023
What is God telling us about temptation and endurance over issues of life?

God makes a way to escape temptation (1 Corinthians 10:13). God also makes sure one is not tempted above what one is able to bear and that temptations are bearable. After God's interventions on temptations, believers must endure problems and difficulties:

i. Every believer must bear his or her own cross - And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple (Luke 14:27).

ii. Believers must endure hardness as good soldiers of Christ - Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ (2 Timothy 2:3).

iii. Affliction is for a temporary moment and works for us a more exceeding and eternal weight of glory - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; (2 Corinthians 4:17).

iv. When facing problems and infirmities, Gods grace is sufficient and one has to glory so that the power of Christ rests upon an individual - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me (2 Corinthians 12:9).

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: