Bible Study What is the secret of Job's restoration Job 42:11‭-‬12 NLT

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

Emmanuel

Premium User
Oct 10, 2023
Lagos Nigeria
Then all his brothers, sisters, and former friends came and feasted with him in his home. And they consoled him and comforted him because of all the trials the Lord had brought against him. And each of them brought him a gift of money and a gold ring. So the Lord blessed Job in the second half of his life even more than in the beginning. For now he had 14,000 sheep, 6,000 camels, 1,000 teams of oxen, and 1,000 female donkeys.
Job 42:11‭-‬12 NLT

The secret of Job's restoration was tied to one scripture that is neglect and this has given the enemy advantage against us. And it's now seems like the promises of God is being delayed.

Jesus said in Matthew:

But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much. If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else? Even pagans do that .
Matthew 5:44‭-‬47 NLT

To judge ourselves from that statement of Jesus, many of us who claim to be so spiritual have fallen victim to this.

Once in my life I was in a very tough situation. I was trying to find solution,The Lord revealed to me that there's someone I must forgive for the hurting me, real bad. I mean real bad. While praying on it . The Holy Spirit brought this scripture to me. When I read it ,I broke down before the Lord and truly forgave without waiting for apologies.

The friends of Job released verbal blows and hurts on the already wounded poor man. After dialogue with God. He was faced with the test to curse or bless them but choose to bless them.
Instantly the cloud of affliction over him disappeared and light of favour shone on him. All his lost relationships got restored. Destiny helpers came back loaded with substance. His house that use to be a center for Pity Party became a Feasting House.
His economic strength also got restored
Just by one key forgiveness and blessing

The love of God, humility, selflessness and a non condemnatory spirit will help you walk in this grace that unlocks difficult doors and bring rain of blessing and favour

Ask the Holy Spirit to forgive you for your grudge, bitterness, condemnatory and self righteousness attitude.
And fill you with love of God afresh Romans 5:8
So that you can walk in love as our Father and God is Love Himself.

I see you free from those heaviness, bitterness and revengeful tendencies. Be healed of those wounds and hurt by balm of God's love, joy and peace
Be filled with grace of Love, joy, peace, kindness, goodness and faith.
Be clothed with the garment of praise and be anointed with oil of joy in Jesus name Amen
Hallelujah
See you on top

Shalom

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: