Programming What's Methods for binding MySQL data from an existing iframe to a new one on the same page

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner
Programming related thread

AdServersite

Premium User
Nov 24, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Hello

My Perl script binds the data to the right panel when the column in the left panel is clicked, and it functions flawlessly. However, how can I now click on the iframe's column on the left side to connect data to a new iframe on the right side? Tell me, please, and I will be grateful.

Hello

My Perl script binds the data to the right panel when the column in the left panel is clicked, and it functions flawlessly. However, how can I now click on the iframe's column on the left side to connect data to a new iframe on the right side? Tell me, please, and I will be grateful.
In your Perl script, you can use JavaScript to handle the click event on the column in the left panel iframe and then use JavaScript to dynamically generate the new iframe on the right side and fill it with the data you want to tie to it. This is one way to bind data to a new iframe on the right side.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: