Bible Question Which Bible verse is your favorite?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
Ask Bible Questions and answer bible questions here

AdServersite

Nov 24, 2023
Abuja Nigeria

Hello let us know about which Bible verse is your favorite?​

Mine is Malachi 2:15

Less than two years into their marriage, 24 years ago, things were not going well. Both my wife and I were miserable. We were married too soon? We were married at age 21. Perhaps you just have to stick at it since marriage is hard work?

In any case, throughout my business travels, I would occasionally run into a young woman who seemed really interested in me. Yes, I do her. She called me one rainy day, asking me to come get her from work because it was pouring rain. I didn't. However... I returned home and prayed to God that evening in utter desperation and agony.

How should I proceed? Is it possible for me to end this marriage? Could you please assist me? After my prayer was over, I reached for my bible and prayed for God to reveal anything to me. I opened the bible at random and found a book named Malachi that I had no idea existed. Consequently, pay attention to your soul, and let no one act treacherously with his youth's wife, was the first sentence I read.

Whoa. This was the most meaningful experience I've ever had. God gave me clear instructions on what to do! I have now spent slightly more than 26 years being true to my youth's wife. She is, in fact, the wife of my youth — we began dating when she was fifteen.

My life is rich and fulfilling, and I have two amazing children and a wonderful husband. I almost tossed everything away! God, I am grateful.

ALSO READ: Which media buying strategies maximize return on investment in digital advertising?

ALSO READ: How can a man then understand his own way Pro 20:23-25 ?

Last edited:

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: