• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
Relationship related threads

AdServersite

Nov 24, 2023
Abuja Nigeria

WHAT COMES AFTER SEX.....Dear, what will you say about your future if you miss this write-up?​

1729649636299.png
Any man can ask for sex in a relationship, but it is up to you as a woman to decide whether or not to give in. You must understand that sex cannot keep a man. (Having sex is insufficient.)
MEN DO NOT NEED SEX EVERYONE

Women often complain about sex in relationships for two main reasons:​

√ He left me after I gave him my body, and √ He left because I wouldn't have sex with him.

NOTE: There are complaints from both those who donated and those who did not.
(What's different, ladies?) Listen, there are other things you can offer a man besides sex.

Please stay single if you have nothing to offer a man besides sex.
Because he is having sex with you, a man cannot stay with you.

Buying and selling is not what a relationship is.
Life is more complex than the styles of monkeys, dogs styles, missionaries styles, apples and juice styles, step pillows styles, etc.
Are you a good thinker? In a spiritual sense? In a physical sense? In the mind? On an emotional level?

Men adore smart women.​

Men adore women who have ideas.​

Respectful women are adored by men.​

Men admire and value women who are adept at multitasking, and they respect women who understand the importance of household chores.
Women who get up really early to make sure the kitchen is ready are respected and honored by men.

Men are more respectful of women who keep their gaze inside than those who are constantly out.
Men adore strong women.
Nowadays, anyone may purchase sex because it is so inexpensive.

You must develop yourself outside of sex.
Get rid of your makeup and be a productive woman.
Men like women who have solutions and ideas rather than those who paint their faces a variety of colors.

Beauty with intelligence is what men desire, not hip or breast makeup. Because what you have upstairs will endure even if all of these fail.

You believe you know it, but you don't, which is why your husband complains. Simply follow your own husband's wishes rather than those of other men.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: