Church You are born and created with power - Genesis1:25-28 and Mathew18:17-19

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

Stalwart23

Aug 25, 2023
Leki Lagos
biblestudyforum.com
This topic reminded us of our stance in this world as possessors of power and authority.

TOPIC - YOU ARE BORN AND CREATED WITH POWER.

Bible Text - Genesis 1:25-28,, Mathew18:17-19

God's servant started by letting us know that other things were created in twos,, threes... (created alongside with other things) on each day throughout five days of creation but on the sixth day,, God took time to make "man" on the sixth day... in our case also,, He had to say "let us make man in our image and likeness"

We,, as humans made in God's image and likeness shows that,, as God rules the world,, we can do same

He said,, if you obey God,, he will give you more power because,, obedience activates power
Man is created with power but when he sins,, he looses power

DECLARATION - NO POWER CAN HOLD ME AND MY FAMILY BECAUSE,, JESUS HAS PAID THE PRIZE,, AMEN.

God's servant said,, we have been given a mandate to rule but most of us are being ruled because,, there is something belonging to the devil or the dark world we are possessing.

DECLARATION - I WILL RULE MY WORLD,, AMEN.

Gen.1:28 - The only one above us is God (the trinity) our maker,, that is the level of authority God has given us...

Matt.18:18 - God's servant encouraged us to bind everything bad we do not want to see in our lives and take the good ones

Whatever thing you bind on earth with the name of Jesus Christ that is above every name shall be bound in Heaven

DECLARATION

I AM BLESSED
I AM FREE
I HAVE POWER

I am a TREASURE,, My Covenant Family,, Only Good Things Are Permitted to Happen In My Life,, Amen.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: