Bible Study You Satisfy My Every Desire With Good Things - Psalm 103:5

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria

MORNING TEA​

SUPERCHARGED

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE​

PSALM 103:5 TPT
“You satisfy my every desire with good things. You’ve supercharged my life so that I soar again like a flying eagle in the sky!”

TODAY'S WORD​

When David first saw the giant Goliath, he could have thought, “I’m too small, not strong enough, not experienced enough. I have no chance.” David knew he was limited, but he also knew that God was saying, “Don’t worry, I’m about to supercharge your life. I’m going to give you strength that you’ve never had, ability that you’ve never seen, and favour that will catapult you ahead.”

We all have times when we feel we have reached our limits. We have done our best at work or in a relationship, stayed in faith, but the dream seems too big, the challenge too strong. We have come to the end of our ability. If only we had more talent, more stamina, more favour, more creativity, then we could accomplish the dream. When you feel you are at a disadvantage, the opposition is stronger, you do not have the endurance, God is about to supercharge you. God is putting a new set of wings on you. Get ready to soar, get ready to overcome, get ready to go places you have never been.

PRAYER FOR TODAY
“Father God, thank You for this wonderful promise that You will supercharge my life. Thank You that You have ways of giving me new strength and abilities that I have never seen. I believe that You can cause me to soar and overcome my limitations, in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: