Bible Study Hear my cry, O God PSALM 61:1-2

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

BSF

Aug 31, 2023
Leki Logos
biblestudyforum.com
Morning Tea

PASS ME NOT

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE
PSALM 61:1-2, NKJV
”Hear my cry, O God; Attend to my prayer. From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.“
‭‭
TODAY’S WORD
When we pray we hope that God hears us. That is one of the reasons we pray in the first place isn’t it? We desire God’s fellowship, His comfort and very often a few answers to the overwhelming problems in our lives. Perhaps some avoid prayer altogether with the attitude or feeling that God will never hear them and that they will never receive anything from God, so why bother to pray.

Some days I wonder if the Lord is passing me by. “Later, I found in the Scriptures that Abraham had this feeling too. Abraham sat by the door of his tent; it was a hot day. He saw three men approaching and recognized that they were angels from the Lord. (Genesis 18:3) Abraham said, “My LORD, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant.” This was a cry of desperation. God had seen something in Abraham that He liked, sent His angels, and gave the word that Sarah would be giving birth. The only thing that can successfully refresh our spirit is a visitation from the Lord with a specific word.

The world is going through a lot of pain and hardships. Our nation too. We surely need a visitation. “Saviour, Jesus Christ, do not pass us by.”

God hears us when we pray, generously offering us His comfort, peace, miraculous healing and the other necessities of life even before we ask for them. No, Our Saviour will not pass us by. Everything is working out according to God’s own wise plan for each of us at its own appointed time.

PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father God, please do not pass me by, help me to find grace and mercy in Your sight. O LORD my God, You are my helper, I confess that no man can help me, please make haste to help me in Jesus' name. Amen.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: